Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sun, Sun, Sun, Here it comes!




It's been a long time coming. Looking back now I see how significant and appropriate my last post would become as I longed for some sunlight in the midst of a long winter. There have been so many changes since I was last here.

Best of all, I have a wonderful new son! Well, son-in-law to be exact, but we have wished for a son around here for so many years that we will call him son if his delightful parents don't mind! Of course there was a tree planting during the wedding ceremony and I just had to smile realizing that the bride chose "Here Comes the Sun" played by a string trio, to walk down the aisle to. I had forgotten this song was where I had last left off from blogging.

What else is new? I have a new job, a new shape (30 pounds thinner), and a new attitude! God has answered many prayers over the past 18 months and proved again that He is more than able to do even more than we could ever imagine or hope for!

No comments: