Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reaching for the Light


It is funny how fast these plants turn and grow right for the light. I can turn their pots several times a day and within an hour or so they have leaned right back toward the window stretching to get every last drop of sunshine. They long for the outdoors and full sun. But lucky for them, they are nice and warm inside. It has been cold and snowing a bit here the last few days. I am glad the sun has been popping in and out to smile on my little seedlings. They don't look too bad for two week old plants. You are looking at leek, basil, tomato, and eggplant seedlings. My parsley and peppers have been dragging their feet a bit.

2 comments:

Trish Daniel said...

wow! your seedlings are doing great! :)

we got SNOW yesterday and last night!
weird!

God bless you sis!

Anonymous said...

I've used
solar garden lights in my garden for enhancement